Australia Japan Society Far North Queensland
The Australia Japan Society of FNQ Inc., located in Cairns Far North Queensland, is a non political, non profit organisation and has the following objectives:
- to offer interesting and informative Japan related activities to our members and general public of Cairns.
- to advise, and be a point of contact for similar Japan based groups or individuals interested in Cairns, and vice versa to advise, and be a point of contact for local members who wish to travel to Japan.
- To promote educational exchange between Australia and Japan.
- To encourage interest in Australia by Japanese people.
- To provide opportunities and facilities for contact between Australians and Japanese to exist.
- To cooperate with other organisations in Australia and Japan with similar objectives.
Film Night - The Wind Rises
- Date:Sunday April 12, 2015
- Time: 5.30pm
Finger food from 5pm
- Cost: $12 adults, $2 under 12, $10 AJS/JSC
- Location: Balaclava Hotel